Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to associate Java Addins
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi
I am having QTP 10.0 licensed version in other machine,with all default addins.How I can add Java add-ins in that QTP,so that i can associate that when I needed.
Thanks
Vivek Mishra
Go to Tools>Options>General tab. Select the option "Display Add-in manager on startup". Close QTP and again open. On startup, option will come to select the add in. From there you select Java add-in.
But what if Java Add-ins is not present at all ,Then how to load That.
Contact HP for installing Add-ins.
Let me be more clear.Actually , I have a licensed QTP version and Demo version .Problem is I can see 'Java' option in the DEMO one and is invisible in Lisensed one.Is it something during the Instalation Process that something may have been missed.Any solutions ?

Please refer the screenshot.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Vivek,

During the Installation of QTP, In the Custom Setup screen you have to select the QuickTest components and Add-ins
you want to install.You can install the required add-ins when you install QuickTest Professional, or you can install them at a later time by running the installation again. When QuickTest opens, you can choose which of the installed add-ins you want to load using the QuickTest Professional Add-In Manager dialog box.
Hi,

I tried to install NetExtSetup.msi and select .NET add-in during install QTP, but it displayed Not Licensed. My QTP version is licensed. So are there any problems with this license? Or i have to buy more license for .NET or any?

can any one give me the answer? ASAP

Thanks,
linhke

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Vivek,

Reexecute the exe file again and it asks add-ins installation. Select custom option and choose the add-ins what you need.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How to associate more than one global sheet in a test Usuf 3 3,836 09-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Last Post: susangeet02
  Can we associate the required addins at run time? Pallavi 1 9,363 07-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post: rajpes
  Configuring QTP addins after launching QTP BVVPrasad 2 5,044 04-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: BVVPrasad
  JAVA Addins for QTP 9.2 ketan.barbade@gmail.com 1 3,789 02-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Last Post: surya_7mar
  Java Web application not recorded by QTP9.5 even when Java/web addin is installed taruninpune@googlemail.com 0 2,811 12-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Last Post: taruninpune@googlemail.com