Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to define a webcheckbox in DP?
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi,
This is my code,

Code:
Browser("name:=xyz","creationtime:=0").Page("name:=hhhh","title:=quattro").WebCheckBox("name:=963$7","html tag:=INPUT","html id:=963_7","value:=on").Set DataTable("AdditionalListingInfo","ListingAgentInfo")
I am getting can not find object error...,
I described my code like this...
Code:
Browser("name:=xyz","creationtime:=0").Page("name:=hhhh","title:=quattro").WebCheckBox("name:=963$7","html tag:=INPUT","html id:=963_7","value:=on","index:="&i).Set DataTable("AdditionalListingInfo","ListingAgentInfo")

but I am not sure how to give the "i "value,because everytime it will change according to the Excel sheet value.[I want to have the control of WebCheckbox selection ,It will be differ iteration to iteration.....
4 ,2...anything]

Any help?
Thank you,
Uma
try this
"name:=963\$7"
Raj,
It shows parameter is incorrect error,
Thank you,
Uma
Uma,
you will have to try some trial and error with what properties to be used for that object

first check whether page is getting highlighted
Code:
Browser("name:=xyz","creationtime:=0").Page("name:=hhhh","title:=quattro").highlight

then try different combination of properties for check box
Code:
Browser("name:=xyz","creationtime:=0").Page("name:=hhhh","title:=quattro").WebCheckBox("name:=963$7").highlight

Browser("name:=xyz","creationtime:=0").Page("name:=hhhh","title:=quattro").WebCheckBox("name:=963$7","html id:=963_7").highlight
etc

and the way you have used "i" is correct provided all those webcheckboxes exist!
i=0 indicates first check box in the page.If you are using index, do not use any other property since each chkbox has different name!
Raj,
Thank you so much.
It works with html id property.
Uma

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WebCheckBox - Index problem boludes 2 4,466 01-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Last Post: boludes
  Issue with WebCheckBox ytramu 2 2,447 10-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: ytramu
  How can we define the action flow anbarasu 4 2,943 10-23-2009, 12:16 PM