Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to parameterize / do Desc. Programm on Calender control
Not Solved Exclamation 
Hi All,
In my Dot net web application i have so many calender controls (RAD Ajax control).
I want to pass Date value through DataTable. Please help me on this.
I am getting this type of code on recording while selecting date in Calender control.

Selecting Today's Date i am getting below code:
Code:
Browser("Browser").Page("Page").Image("Click here to select date").Click
Browser("Browser").Window("Calendar -- Webpage Dialog").Page("Calendar").Link("26").Click

Selecting Date ==> 17/09/2007, I am getting this type of code

Code:
Browser("Browser").Page("Page").Image("Click here to select date").Click
Browser("Browser").Window("Calendar -- Webpage Dialog").Page("Calendar").WebElement("<<").FireEvent "oncontextmenu"
Browser("Browser").Window("Calendar -- Webpage Dialog").Page("Calendar").WebElement("Today").Click
Browser("Browser").Window("Calendar -- Webpage Dialog").Page("Calendar").WebElement("Today_2").Click
Browser("Browser").Window("Calendar -- Webpage Dialog").Page("Calendar").WebButton("OK").Click
Browser("Browser").Window("Calendar -- Webpage Dialog").Page("Calendar").Link("17").Click

I am attaching the Calender control & it's Object spy here.

Please Help me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Hi Ramesh,

Add 3 columns in datatable for year, month and date. Now in the object repository, for each of these 3 objects, change the innertext properties value to be taken from datatable(Parameterize radio button) and select the appropriate column.
Not Solved
Hi Manish,
I am confused. Can you please update me with some sample code / Settings?
I am also attaching the Object Repository screen shot.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Hi Ankur,
Can you help on this problem?
Not Solved
While working manually, are you able to directly input date in the date field? If yes, check how the date field is identified, you may do the Set operation directly without opening the calendar.

Otherwise you would need to parametrize the individual web elements properties as Manish suggested above.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
I could see an edit box just before the calender button
Add that edit box to object repository
Set the value of the edit box using DOM object
for ex:
Code:
Browser("").Page("").SwfEdit(""").object.value="17/09/2007"
Not Solved
Hi Ankur,
In this Date field we can't type text. It is read only field. Attaching screen shot. Only we have to use calender control.
Set method is not working. But if you can give example how to use other method then i can proceed further.

Please Help me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Any help is appreciated

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Click on calender on specific date. venkatesh9032 1 3,727 12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: nistalaramesh
  How do we use OR operator with Desc Programming. anu05446 3 2,129 01-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Last Post: anu05446
Exclamation Calender control...? Unleash Rajesh 1 2,204 08-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Unleash Rajesh
  Need a Help with identify child form VB6 programm shan1234 6 4,377 08-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: gbrahma.sagar
  Calender control is having all values as link, unable to retrieve that from datatable gunjan_fcs 9 6,879 04-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: gunjan_fcs