Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to record the double click actions
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Thanks alot,
It is working as expected....
Hi,
Double click action is working and i implemented in my code .
Could you please give me the some idea on below scenario?

From the above attached document:
I need to move the value(Venkat Batchu) from right pane to left pane for this i have one option which is drag and drop option i.e by drag and drop from right pane to left pane i could move the value from right pane to left pane

Could u explain the scenario with some sort of script..

Thanks
Venkat.batchu
VenkatBatchu -
Please open a new thread with the information.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
@Basanth: A word of suggestion with this statement

Code:
ItemRowNum = Browser().page().frame().webtable().Getrowwithcelltext("venkatbabu")

GetRowwithCelltext is like a instr function that searches for a pattern in a given string, so in this case venkatbabu, venkatbabu_abc or to generalise it venkatbabu.* etc everything would get recognized as venkatbabu only which may lead to false positives. IMHO we should avoid using this and instead go for a loop on web table and check for the required value (using the exact match) one-by-one.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
@Ankur - Agreed with your comments. As you said, this would mostly be a blind way of obtaining the values because if in the webtable there exists a value with the same name twice then it is difficult to get the one which we need.

I suggested this more towards a final solution then the first traditional one.

Thanks for pointing it out Ankur.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago Question 
Is it possible to override the GetRowWithCellText function to return exact string match.
I am guessing it might improve my performance for large number of rows and also prevent the headache of looping on table rows.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to perform the "Double click" event on Java Addins i.e Java button venkatbatchu 2 7,619 01-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Last Post: venkatbatchu
  Call to COPY of Actions from QC8.2 (file system) to QTP 9.5 not copying the actions govqa 0 2,300 05-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post: govqa