Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to retrieve a value from a table if the application is built in power builder.
Not Solved
I am automating an application which is build in power builder.The automation work was going fine,until i faced this issue.
I am unable to retrieve a value from a table as the QTP is recognizing is as a Win Object and not as a Table.I tried Low Level Recording but in vain.I tried using RO properties to retrieve the x,y co-ordinates of each row but since different number of rows are present as a new table is created each time,so it didn't worked.Virtual objects also didn't work.
I have to use QTP 8.2 version only.
If you have any suggestions then it would be of great help.
Not Solved
I am also facing similar problem,did you get any solution to your problem?
I am testing a desktop application that has a table that contains details of each record(files)i.e.like name,id etc are different columns in the table.Each row contains details of one person. This entire table is recorded as an object and the details are feed to Global Data table each time i record it.Please suggest how i can retrieve data for each row ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile How to join sub strings in UFT without using join built-in function? chetna 1 1,739 07-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  QTP Automation: How to retrieve Reporter.Reportevent Message scsenthil 1 5,257 11-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Last Post: spannerj
  How to retrieve ArrayList saved in Environment Variable Gautam26 8 4,438 11-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Last Post: ssvali
Exclamation Retrieve the complete height and width of a browser beyond the visible part as wel learnQtptips 0 2,012 05-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Last Post: learnQtptips
  Issue to use GetVisibleText to retrieve number from a PDF page in QTP11 jsun01 1 2,469 03-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Last Post: jsun01