Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to set the selectedindex property of the Radcombox >>see description
Not Solved
In my application i have 5 or 6 radcombobox on a page.i have create the description for the radcombobox like that
Code:
set statusdesc=Description.Create
statusdesc("micclass").value ="RadComboBox"
statusdesc("class").value="RadComboBox RadComboBox_WebBlue "
set statobj=Browser("test").Page("test").WebTable("testing ").ChildObjects(statusdesc)

then in a loop i want to set the index 2 for all the return objects
Code:
For j=0 to statobj.count-1
statobj(j).Highlight
statobj(j).selectedindex=2
Next
an error like function or property is not supported by the object comes when selectedindex statement executed.
Not Solved
Hi,

Try as given below.
Code:
statobj(j).Select 2
Not Solved
sreekanth Thanks for reply but it doesnt work for me.

I have try this but it is not working. I am not sure but above code is working with Calendar control on same child objects but when it comes on Rad-Combobox it gives error "Object does not support this method"
Not Solved
Hi Imtiaz,

In one of my projects i have faced same kind of issue, for that i also tried many ways but finally which i concluded is it was not related to java add-ins calendar is added as a flavor from different technologies so by that time i tried with all possible ways finally i did with "Send Keys". It works as expected with "Send Keys".So i suggest you to please try with this if you dont have any ways

Note: I have passed send keys as per the Navigation designed to select my particular requirement.

So i suggest you to please pass the send keys as per the navigation designed by developer.

Please let me know for further clarification.

Venkat.Batchu
Not Solved
Can u plz tell me that how can i fit this function in my code i have try this to select the index 2 of the radcombox but still i throws me the same error.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to find out the object property in the Description language . njnirmal 9 6,258 05-19-2015, 12:30 AM
Last Post: qtptester66523
  Description.Create with same propertie and different values, not working ttralor 2 2,336 01-13-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: ttralor
  Problem while adding description of an object using a varibale shibinp 2 3,262 08-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Last Post: shibinp
  descriptive programming- object description vnicey 3 4,365 11-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Anu123
Exclamation How to pass property name in description? Kartikraman 4 3,545 07-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Last Post: basanth27