Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to verify list box values present in JavaTable?
Not Solved
Hi,
My application is in Swing. In that contains Java Table. In one column -for each cell of that column - List box is provided to select the value.

In QTP9.5 , how to verify the values in the list box?

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh
Not Solved
Hi,
You can get the values of a list box by using GetROProperty("all items"). All the values will be seperated by ";". Split the string and then search for the desired value in the array.
Not Solved
If the list box is within a table then you will have to use the childobject method to select the particular list box and then use the getroproperty(allitems) to obtain the items.
Better to look at the code.Eh ?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hi,
Thanks Basanth and Manish for the quick reply.
I have written the code as below.
J
Code:
avaWindow("ABC").JavaInternalFrame("Master").JavaTable("Record No 1").ChildObjects.GetROProperty("all items")
Displayed following message when run the QTP code.
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'ChildObjects.GetROProperty'

Note1:
The "Record No 1 " is swing table object name.
Note2:
After Child objects when pressed . the list of property/method on ChildObjects are not displayed.
Instead displayed parameters as ([in, optional] Description)

Thanks in advance.
Dinesh
Not Solved
Can this also be done with a JavaList? I have a JavaList, and I need to search the list for a specific entry.. Get the items, load to array, search array?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad How To Find Dropdown Object based on Values from the dropdown list mesg2anil 12 32,844 12-19-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: sandy2404
  SetCellData issue with JavaTable shashidtj 2 2,377 09-27-2017, 12:55 AM
Last Post: shashidtj
  Trying to create List box in excel sheet at Run time with values yes No JACKSPARROW 0 1,590 01-17-2017, 11:05 AM
Last Post: JACKSPARROW
  Compare second web list value according to the first web list value roselin6 1 2,643 10-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  How to Verify Static Object Text which is changing Dynamically with Expected Result johnny77 0 3,181 06-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Last Post: johnny77