Attached Files Image(s)

Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
What do you get when you do this,

Code:
sindex = Browser().page().frame().webelement("innertext:=Area","index:=0
").GetRoProperty("Source_Index")

msgbox sindex
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Hi,
Value i am getting here is 438

Please see the below code
Code:
m=Browser("....").Page(".........").Frame("main").WebElement("innertext:=Priority","innerhtml:=Priority","outertext:=Priority","Index:=0").GetROProperty("Source_Index")
msgbox m (Here i am getting value of 438 and after wards am able to execute the below code i really surprised why it is been executing the below code?)
Browser(".....").Page("....").Frame("main").WebElement("innertext:=Parent2A","innerhtml:=Parent2A","outertext:=Parent2A","Index:=0").FireEvent "ondblclick"
Browser("....").Page("........").Frame("main").WebElement("innertext:=Parent2B","innerhtml:=Parent2B","outertext:=Parent2B","Index:=0").FireEvent "ondblclick"
Browser("........").Page(".......").Frame("main").WebElement("innertext:=Child2R","innerhtml:=Child2R","outertext:=Child2R","Index:=0").FireEvent "ondblclick"

What is Source_Index and what is the importance of this?
Can u please refresh me about this....
Which code part "Webelement" was throwing the error ? can you paste that part only please.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Code:
m=Browser("....").Page(".........").Frame("main").WebElement("innertext:=Priority","innerhtml:=Priority","outertext:=Priority","Index:=0").GetROProperty("Source_Index")
msgbox m
Browser("....").Page(".........").Frame("main").WebElement("innertext:=Priority","innerhtml:=Priority","outertext:=Priority","Index:=0").FireEvent "ondblclick"
I am getting error message after this line of code

What is source_index and what is the importance of this...
Can u please explain about these things also..
Try this and let me know if it still throws the error ?

Code:
Browser("....").Page(".........").Frame("main").WebElement("innertext:=Priority","Index:=0").FireEvent "ondblclick"

If it throws the same error then try this,

Code:
Browser("....").Page(".........").Frame("main").WebElement("innertext:=Priority","Source_Index:=438").FireEvent "ondblclick"

Source_Index is a DOM identification of the Object. You can read more about it at www.w3schools.com
Basanth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web page not loading for EBS application when open UFT satyagadam 1 1,627 09-18-2019, 02:30 AM
Last Post: satyagadam
  Set method not working for web number object Qtp_bunny 1 2,062 06-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  How to avoid system lock while running Windows Based Application SaranKumarV 6 21,055 03-21-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: blr.moin@gmail.com
  Facing a problem while identifying Angular JS objects in a web page vangasantosh 0 1,114 12-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: vangasantosh
  Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. ssanjeev 3 5,920 03-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: ankita