Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Index outside the bounds of an array
Not Solved
Ok, so right now I'm filling out a data grid in my application. I've done numerous grids only this particular one is giving me trouble. Normally if i get this error, its because I have defined a row outside of the rows available, but in this case even using the recording tool with hard values I run into problems.

So this is my code:

Code:
SwfWindow("MS ProContractorMX").SwfTable("BaseGridView_Proj_Invoice").SetCellData Invoice_PCMX_Row,"TotalQuantity",datatable("Invoice_Units_Rev_Quantity", dtGlobalsheet)

Where at this particular loop: Invoice_PCMX_Row = 0, and datatable("Invoice_Units_Rev_Quantity", dtGlobalsheet) = 10

however, even if I record to get hard values and get:

Code:
SwfWindow("MS ProContractorMX").SwfTable("BaseGridView_Proj_Invoice").SetCellData "0","TotalQuantity","10"

I still get the same error:

IG :
Code:
[SetCellData] : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Function file: S:\JF_QTP_Main_Dir_Test\Startup_Scripts\PCMX.vbs
Line (3498): "".
BaseGridView_Proj_Invoice is my grid within my application and MS ProContractorMX is the application

Is there anyway I can ask which array its using? (I'm assuming its the Grid) I can provide more of my code if its required its just that its part of a large function.

Thanks for the help,
Jay
Not Solved
Hi, maybe you should try to start from 1 instead of 0, or Check your column name by the index.

Try it and tell us,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  click each web link in a page using Index or other method in QTP smeijer 13 23,670 04-29-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: kowshik
  Upgraded QTP 11.0 to UFT 11.53, Object Index Properties are varying Raghava M 0 2,078 01-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Raghava M
  How to convert a single dimension array to two dimensional array venkatesh9032 3 5,198 02-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post: pranikgarg
  General run error. Line (18): "Loop while Browser("Index:=0").Object.Busy" AshokReddy 3 4,787 12-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Last Post: sshukla12
  Unable to select a combo item by value or index martinshort 2 3,169 08-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: sudhirzpatil