Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Index outside the bounds of an array
Not Solved
've got two field from different modules to select when i want to select the second one it says: Index outside the bounds of an array
what can i do?
need help please

I've got a tree with options when you select the first item from the tree, some text fields appear and i can get info from them. But when i select the second option from the tree and another text fields appear, it says index outside the bounds of an array
hace 5 minutos

• Borrar
• Editar comentario Tienes 9 minutos

this is the code:
'Activates the the row o from a data table and the firt element of the tree
Code:
SwfWindow("CSI - Capacity Planning_2").SwfTable("processGrid").ActivateRow "0"
SwfWindow("CSI - Capacity Planning_2").SwfTable("processGrid").SelectRow "0"
SwfWindow("CSI - Capacity Planning_2").SwfTreeView("inputTreeView").Select(1)
'here is where i want to get the value of NAME and a getcelldata should be and works
SwfWindow("CSI - Capacity Planning_2").SwfTable("dataGrid").ActivateCell "0","NAME"

'Activates the second element of the tree
Code:
SwfWindow("CSI - Capacity Planning_2").SwfTable("processGrid").ActivateRow "2"
SwfWindow("CSI - Capacity Planning_2").SwfTable("processGrid").SelectRow "2"
SwfWindow("CSI - Capacity Planning_2").SwfTreeView("inputTreeView").Select(1)
'Here is where it does not recognize the text field and i cant use a getcelldata
SwfWindow("CSI - Capacity Planning_2").SwfTable("dataGrid").ActivateCell "1","EFFECTIVE_DATE"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  click each web link in a page using Index or other method in QTP smeijer 13 23,676 04-29-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: kowshik
  Upgraded QTP 11.0 to UFT 11.53, Object Index Properties are varying Raghava M 0 2,080 01-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Raghava M
  How to convert a single dimension array to two dimensional array venkatesh9032 3 5,220 02-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post: pranikgarg
  General run error. Line (18): "Loop while Browser("Index:=0").Object.Busy" AshokReddy 3 4,794 12-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Last Post: sshukla12
  Unable to select a combo item by value or index martinshort 2 3,176 08-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: sudhirzpatil