Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any easy way to validate multiple hyperlinks in a page
Not Solved
Scenario:
I have explained scenrio in attached screen shot, plz refer

1. By clicking on every link the xls file will open then i should validate row count in xls file to the hyperlink number. (I have done this scenario)
2. My question is: In my page around 2000 hyperlinks are there, i have to click each and every hyperlink or is there any other way?

Code:
Window("Lilly Science Grid").Page("Page_3").Link("25").Click // clicked on hyperlink
'Getting all hyperlinks in a page
Set Links = Window("Lilly Science Grid").Page("Page").Object.getElementsByTagName("a")
Msgbox "Total links:" &Links.Length
I will appreciate your help
Kindly suggest approach...

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Hi
your question is not clear...Why you are clicking on the link each and every time?
What is your doubt?
Not Solved Wink 
Hi Sekhar,

Please let me know whether I am getting your question correctly or not.

You have a excel sheet in which 2nd & 3rd columns contains hyperlinks (the value of hyperlink is a number) for each row.

Now you have to click over each & every hyperlink. If you click over a link it opens a new excel sheet. You have to count the number of rows of new sheet.

Now I have two questions.
1. Is there any relation between the ‘hyperlink value’ & the ‘rows count of the sheet’ which comes after clicking over the hyperlink?
2. Is the row count & hyperlink value is changing very frequently?

Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to validate a format of an alphanumeric string PrateepKaraval 2 5,788 11-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  How to validate tool tip in a web page? qtplearner88 3 4,144 04-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Last Post: nucleation
Exclamation How to validate color of image object in a web page qtplearner88 9 8,613 06-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Shridevi.Salagare
  validate the articles without text/textarea checkpoint priya999 4 4,660 03-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Last Post: A.Saini
  one reusable action per test makes your test easy to maintain, what about performance umer830 0 1,740 01-18-2010, 06:11 AM
Last Post: umer830