Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load Data from Excel
Not Solved
Hi All,

I have a doubt which goes like I need to read a excel file which contains the data for a QTP script.Now after i upload the data into the application(web application) ,I need to check the values reflecting in the application are same as provided in the excel sheet.(first case)

second case: for example : if there is a blank value in (row1,column2) which relates to a data feed for the application...it should throw an error message too.so i need to verify where the blank values too.

Can some one provide me the code in VB for it??
Not Solved
Hi Sweety,
Lode the excel sheet in datatable and then get the values from application and compare it to the values in datatable.
For second case just use If statement to check if the value in a perticular field is equal to "".
Not Solved
Hi Sweety,
you should provide a relevant title for the thread, Putting Just a 'Hi' does not make sense at all. for more details refer Posting guidelines.

I have changed the Thread title for you, Please do take care of this in future.

Not Solved
Sure We can help you with this sweety...Would you mind posting what you have tried so far ...??
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Load Add-in at execution time driverdash 0 2,061 08-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Last Post: driverdash
  Search and import data from excel under some rules. nwpulele 2 2,754 02-19-2015, 04:10 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  How to populate data in weblist using excel vijifun 1 3,063 12-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Last Post: basanth27
  Does QTP support writing runtime data to multiple sheets in excel Shwethareddy 2 3,538 10-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Shwethareddy
  Cast Excel Data into a 2-D Array ravi.gajul 0 2,396 06-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Last Post: ravi.gajul