Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving scroll bar up and down by QTP in web page
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi,

I have to move the scroll bar of web page either up or down to make the required object visible.

I have used the below code but nothing is happening.

Code:
Browser("BrowserCellPhones").Page("PhonesPage").Object.body.doscroll "scrollbarPageUp"

Kindly help me whats wrong with the code I have used.

Regards,
Srini
If scroll bar script does not work then use "Send Keys" method of WSH.
Thanks.

Below code is working perfectly.

Code:
Set Obj=Browser("BrowserCellPhones").Page("PhonesPage").Object.body
Obj.doScroll("pageUp")

Regards,
Srini
Not sure if this intrests you..

Code:
Extern.Declare micVoid, "mouse_event", "user32.dll", "mouse_event", micLong, micLong, micLong, micLong, micLong
Const MOUSEEVENTF_WHEEL = 2048 '@const long | MOUSEEVENTF_WHEEL | middle button up
Const POSWHEEL_DELTA = 120 '@const long | POSWHEEL_DELTA | movement of 1 mousewheel click Down<nl>
Const NEGWHEEL_DELTA = -120 '@const long | NEGWHEEL_DELTA | movement of 1 mousewheel click Up<nl>

Sub MouseWheelRot(iClicks)

dim iLoop
dim bPos

if iClicks > 0 then
bPos = true
end if
for iLoop = 1 to abs(iClicks)
if bPos then
Extern.mouse_event MOUSEEVENTF_WHEEL,0,0,POSWHEEL_DELTA,0
else
Extern.mouse_event MOUSEEVENTF_WHEEL,0,0,NEGWHEEL_DELTA,0
end if
next
End Sub

The above function causes the mousewheel to rotate...i have used this long ago..but i guess -5 would be the end of the rotation.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web page not loading for EBS application when open UFT satyagadam 1 1,619 09-18-2019, 02:30 AM
Last Post: satyagadam
  Scroll Browser to display Specific Row in WebTable kdunn 3 3,411 06-15-2018, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Facing a problem while identifying Angular JS objects in a web page vangasantosh 0 1,111 12-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: vangasantosh
  IE 11 Download Notification bar identification using UFT 12.52 Sumana 1 3,657 03-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  How to get URL/Location from Address bar of any open window in Windows 7 kalpmist 0 4,084 05-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Last Post: kalpmist