Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needs help to open first mail in the Mail Box at every time
Not Solved
Hi,

I need some work around regarding the following situation:

I wanted to open the first mail in the mail box at every time we open the mail box even though the subject is same. I tried by using x, y and width, also with index and location but not worked out.

Regards
Narasimha
Not Solved
Hi,
In that case u can get the "Recieved Time" and open the with the Source_index....I think this can help u
Not Solved
Hi ,

Use "Child Item" method and return the link under subject field & then click on the link.
Before doing that u find out what is starting row# of webtable (Say it is 1 & Subject column is 3)

Code:
Browser(..).Page(..)Webtable(..).childItem(1,3,"Link",0).click

By the above code , irrespective of the number of rows in webtable(MailBox) we can click on the starting mail and it will be opened.
Not Solved
Hi Manojit,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked it but here source_index is not constant, how to track exact value and also recieved time is also not fixed na, then how to procedd? can please explain clearly

Thanks and Regards
Narasimha
Hi Sreekanth,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked it but here when add the mail subject to OR web table is not being displayed, then how to track the first row? Can u please explain clearly

Thanks and Regards
Narasimha
Not Solved
Hi ,

Check with Object Spy whether mail inbox is shown as "WebTable" or not.
Not Solved
Thanks for the reply. When subject is added to the OR, Web table is taken but will display then unable to interact to web table. Can u please explain clearly

Thanks and Regards
Narasimha
I have checked it, by using Objcect Spy it is displaying Web table and if u add the same object to the OR, it is not displaying

Thanks and Regards
Narasimha
Not Solved
HI ,

Can u visualize the issue to me by attaching snapshot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To send Fail Results to mail Naresh 1 2,404 04-23-2015, 08:30 PM
Last Post: babu123
  To send the QTP Results to mail using Thunderbird Naresh 0 2,135 04-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Naresh
  When QTP is open am not able to open my AUT. chetan3987 2 2,942 02-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Total no of mail in gmail excellentpawan 2 2,971 07-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Staff
  Gmail: Compose Mail Functionality kishore.gkk 5 9,625 02-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Last Post: newqtp