Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Question
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months, 1 Week ago
Greetings, So i decided to learn QTP having worked on it before helped so i started with the built in tutorial the pdf copy. I'm stuck at this one area and i cant debug the error message any help would be appreciated.

Cannot identify the specified item of the cc_exp_dt_yr object. Confirm that the specified item is included in the object's item collection.
Line (6):
Code:
"Browser("Book a Flight: Mercury").Page("Book a Flight: Mercury").WebList("cc_exp_dt_yr").Select 2008".
I have doubled tripled checked the ITEM NAME and there is not problem there.

Thanks,

Zeejay
Check your OR whether this object is there or not.
i have done that even used the spy thingie
Hi,

It seems that the item you are selecting doesn't appear in the list box. If 2008 item does appear in the list box then use below code:-
Browser("Book a Flight: Mercury").Page("Book a Flight: Mercury").WebList("cc_exp_dt_yr").Select "2008"
I have the same problem, help me, please!!!

I used the vaibhav_gandhi's code, but not work =(
Code:
Browser("Book a Flight: Mercury").Page("Book a Flight: Mercury").WebList("cc_exp_dt_yr").Select "2008"

My Run error is:
Cannot identify the specified item of the cc_exp_dt_yr object. Confirm that the specified item is included in the object's item collection.
Line (11):
Code:
"Browser("Book a Flight: Mercury").Page("Book a Flight: Mercury").WebList("cc_exp_dt_yr").Select 2008 ".

Thanks!!!
Ooook, Im sorry, I did something wrong, but the suggestion by vaibhav_gandhi does work.
Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie: How do i count through a webtable to find an entry? jove1776 5 4,417 08-27-2010, 08:05 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Newbie question - can't spy on any object within website axxe 4 2,830 03-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: axxe
  very newbie question rudya 5 3,319 03-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Last Post: rudya