Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Object Identification Issue Infragistics WPF Extensibility
Not Solved
Hi,

I am facing a strange issue with object identification. When I try to highlight the object which was already in the Obj Repository, it is not recognising however when I add the same object again it gets identified with out any issue wherein both the objects have got the same set of properties. The objects are WPF infragistics objects and I am using QTP 11.

Are there any chances of any files getting corrupted while working with Infragistics WPF Extensibility...

Any Inputs is appreciated..

Thanks in advance..
Not Solved
Some properties must have changed that's why u faced the problem.Try to identify the object using unique properties, u won't face the issue again.

Regards,
Sankalp
Not Solved
Hi,

Now I am facing one more issue in OR, the properties and logical name is coming as blank refer the attachment
[img]C:\Users\Shwetha\Desktop\OR issue.png[/img]
Regards,
Savitri Patil

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  no action on click for particular wpf button jlavrecka 1 1,243 05-21-2020, 11:33 PM
Last Post: jlavrecka
  Enabling Smart Identification for SAP Gui object prasanna.kale5@gmail.com 0 836 12-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Last Post: prasanna.kale5@gmail.com
  Issue in QTP WPF vimal_selvam 5 13,918 06-26-2018, 05:40 PM
Last Post: rateebhatt
  UFT 14.01 - identifying wpf objects. but not performing action. chinmoyee 1 2,343 11-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Object identification is taking too much time JACKSPARROW 0 1,583 01-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: JACKSPARROW