Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oracle Forms Issues
Not Solved
1. If the Application (Web browser and Forms Window) is opened first before QTP, Web Browser is not get recognized and it recognizes the Forms window. Also it identifies the Objects excepts some(i.e., Clicking on DFF to enter Additional Order Information is not identified) . QTP records the code as "OracleFormWindow("Sales Orders").OracleTabbedRegion("Order Information").OracleTextField("Customer").Enter "" "

2. If QTP is opened before opening the Application (Web browser and Forms Window), it recognizes both the Web Browser and the Forms Window. Not all the Objects are identified. The code is recorded same as above i.e., "OracleFormWindow("Sales Orders").OracleTabbedRegion("Order Information").OracleTextField("Customer").Enter "%"

3. In both the above cases, if the Forms window is closed and opened once again, the code is recorded as "JavaWindow("Oracle Applications -").JavaInternalFrame("Sales Orders (594423)").JavaEdit("VTextField_2").Set "walt disney%" ". All the objects are identified as "JavaEdit".

4. Sometimes the recorded script is not running if the code is recorded as "OracleFormsWindow" because of not recognizing some objects and instead it is running if it is recorded as "JavaWindow".
Not Solved
I have been having the same problem. Were you able to get a resolution to the problem? If so, can you share?

Thanks,
-Brian

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT 14.0 is unable to Identify Oracle forms. krr 0 3,392 06-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: krr
  UFT 12 hangs on a line (.NET forms) sara- 0 2,400 10-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Last Post: sara-
  Choosing Add-ins in QTP When Oracle forms or other IDEs used in web based application QTPBeginer 0 2,482 03-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: QTPBeginer
  QTP oracle addin not recognising Japplet Oracle rmanasa 9 7,017 01-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: nash27
  Does QTP Recognize IBM Work place forms 2.7??? nit_naresh 0 2,234 09-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Last Post: nit_naresh