Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pease let me know what is the impact(Advantage) of QTP certification on your career ?
Not Solved
Hello Friends,

I am working as QA (Automation ) for 2.4 years and I want to know how much QTP certification help us grow our career. Is this certification in demand?

I would really appreciate if any QA experts & Certified people give input on this question, so that we can understand the importance of the same.

Thanks,
Deepak
Not Solved
Hi,

Can anyone help me with the quetion what Deepak has asked? I am planning for the certification exam.

Regards,
Ankesh
Not Solved
Requeting all certified community members to pour in their inputs on my query.
Not Solved
Can anyone please help me with me query??
Not Solved
I have cleared QTP 11.0 exam. wondering what it could do to my carreer?
Not Solved

1. It may be morale boosting for you.
  2. It may help some companies pre-screen QTP candidates looking for a job.
  3. Some companies make certifications part of the appraisal process where you get extra points once you have cleared certain certifications.
  4. Some consultancy projects have criterias whereby they require every resource should be a certified one.
  5. There may be more points. Others can chime in...
However some candidates think that just on the basis of a certification, you can land a good job, that's a fallacy. Though companies may pre-screen candidates based on certification but most of them won't hire you unless you prove yourself during the interviews.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
My 2 cents,

1. It increases your probability of placing yourself higher and filters you automatically during a large screening process.Also, it quickly differentiates your skill set and creates a pointer for the interviewer to evaluate you.

However, as ankur pointed out, it is your practical skill which wins over any theoretical certification, but it is never true in all the case and that proves the existence of certification.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Thanks Ankur and Basanth.

This is of much help for me. Smile

Not Solved
I wanted to have QTP 11 Certification...
I wanted to know which is the best institute or site where i get knowledge and certification too..
my Total exp on QTP is abt 1 years and 10 months.

Regards,
Sachin.
Not Solved
Hi all,
I m new to this forum. I m in manual testing and planing to get into this qtp field. Please any experty suggest me how it will be helpful in my carrier. How can i explore this more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP Certification info jkpriyadarshini 2 3,308 08-24-2022, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ahmad3029
  UFT Certification lonnie.hailey@netscout.com 6 5,776 09-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  QTP 11(HPO-M47) certification dumps Ram333 13 38,885 07-23-2016, 03:04 PM
  Certification - UFT12 Nj_QTP 2 4,057 07-23-2016, 02:41 PM
  QTP Advanced certification info needed qapandit 3 4,137 04-08-2014, 10:48 AM