Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems adding swftoolbar repository
Not Solved
Hello!
I have a problem saving a swftoolbar object in the repository. This swftoolbar is activated by a right button click,
meanwhile i am recording de test QTP reconizes it, and save this line code:
Code:
"[i]SwfWindow("DialogoPrincipal").[color=#FF0000]SwfToolbar("MenuCtxGrupoEjesPlanta")[/color].Select "Nuevo..."[/i]"
Despite of this, the object is not recorded in the repository, so when the test is run an error is displayed because the object is not found in the repository.
When I try to add it through the repository manager, when you click on it you can see the object name, so I suppose QTP can reach it, but when I press the Add button it does nothing.
The spy object can acces to all its properties.

I guess the problem is the when QTP tries to save the object it has dissapeard because it is a contextual menu, when the focus changes from my application to QTP it is destroyed.
But I have no idea how to solve it.

Thanks a lot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question adding two conditions into a while statement lotos 4 4,799 11-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Last Post: lotos
  Uft: Adding a property to all ojects into Repository ProTester 0 1,249 06-09-2017, 12:48 AM
Last Post: ProTester
  adding an object to OR seven 1 2,564 02-17-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post: basanth27
  How to access webtables without adding into Object Repository ramkumarad 7 9,265 12-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Sathiya
  Adding Visual Relation id via script to new object jcraig26 1 3,970 06-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Last Post: ourhari