Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchasing QTP
Solved: 10 Years, 10 Months, 1 Week ago
Hi All,
Im new to the forum, so please forgive me if this is a silly question.
Im interested in purchasing the QTP - can anyone tell me where i can find a price list and how i can go about purchasing this???

Thanks in advance
AP
I don't think there is a price list available on the internet. Moreover pricing varies country wise, probably you should contact your country's sales rep.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
HI Asif,

Are sure that you want to purchase the QTP S/w ?

Why bcoz, generally HP provides two types of Licences... 1) Seat 2) Concurrent .

Both licences are too costly for a single person to buy.

Generally Clients Or Companies will usually purchase these QTP licences.

Now for our project Our client Spent 166533 Pounds(Around 1 crore 33 Lacs) for the Following Package from HP.
10 --> QC Licences
5 --> Defects Module
5 --> QTP Licences.

Still you wanna purchase QTP licence then I would suggest you to go with ANKUR's way.
@jerryvn01 - I think this is not at all related purchasing QTP license. Please create a new thread for your query with some more details.

closing this thread.

Sreekanth,
Be specific to suggestions. Like ankur mentioned the licenses vary country wise. What you have for pounds is way less for rupess, it is not a direct currency co-relation.

Moreover, you never know, Asif might be a multi-millionarie trying to setup a automation unit and he is in need of information. He is pretty sure of his question and i dont think there is anything wrong with it.

No hard feelings mate, it was meant for your own good to percieve questions.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.