Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago
I am having problems installing QTP. I would greatly appreciate if someone can please let me know step by step how to install QTP asap, please.

Thanks in advance.
Installation is quite intutive...what is the problem you are facing?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
when i click on the "Download Trial Version of QTP and Related Addins" hyperlink on right side of the site, it takes me to the Download Center page. I select Trial Software from the dropdown and click Search. I get list of softwares, after i click on HP QuickTest Professional 9.5 Evaluation, it is asking me to login and accept the T&C. After that i get a list of important software download links and i am not sure what i need to select, if anything. also, i received an email in my emailbox regarding thank you for your order.......

So, i am not sure what to do from this point on. i would appreciate if you can please let me know.

BTW, i also tried to downloading the following after accepting the T&C (terms and condition).....
File name: T6510-15059.iso
Specification: DVD, QTP 9.5 English (T6510-15059.iso)
File size: 1212 MB
URL: T6510-15059.iso

but i was not able to open the file.

Thanks.
ok seems you have problem opening and extracting iso files.

Here are the steps:
  1. Download WinRAR
  2. While installing WinRAR it will ask for Associate "WinRAR with", Select 'iso' and click done in next window.
  3. Next your iso icon will change to winrar, now you can open and extract the contents.

PS: Instead of WinRAR you can also download 7-zip. This is a freeware and has some very good features and interface.

Update: Added freeware info
I am getting a setup box with Internal error message. Would you happen to know why i am getting that error message?

BTW, i really appreciate you fast reply.

Thanks.
ok seems the iso file got corrupted while downloading...download it once again.

Do let us know if it's successful now.
what should I enter for License Key?
Never mind, it is working fine now. I selected the demo version and it didn't ask me for License Key.

Once again thank you Ankur for all your help, I really appreciate.

Thanks!!!!
Hi,
I am unable to save the tests that I have designed on the trial version of QTP. When I click on the "Save As" icon, no dialog box pops up for saving it.

Appreciate any help, Thanks.
Hai Ankur,
I am facing a problem with installing QTP 9.5 which has been downloaded from HP Mercury site. i have downloaded T6510-15059.ISO FILE. when i installed in my laptop it is asking for license.
what should i do? Plz help me....................

Thank you ...

kchiruhp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT 12.53 trial version not recognizing its sample flight application login/password NehaRB 2 3,575 10-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Last Post: pradeep537
  Install HP UFT on Mac OS Ikbal 1 9,059 08-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  How to get background color for individual days in SAPGUICalendar with QTP AMirza 12 8,875 01-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Can I install QTP and QC on windows 7? geethakani 1 2,914 01-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  QTP 11.5 Install, Pulling my hair out. HELP! vicbitter 9 13,446 03-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Last Post: QTP11user