Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Error
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
HI yagarules,
Not sure but I found that this occurs when you update your system some problem occurs in your Application data.
when you will try this with other login on your system,, QTP should work properly.
I had the same problem earlier and found a workaround for the same.

go to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\HP\QuickTest Professional
copy all xml files from there and paste at your user application data folder
C:\Documents and Settings\<Your user>\Application Data\HP\QuickTest Professional

I am still finding why this occurs, but I think this workaround will definitely work for you.

Yagarules -
Are you still facing the issue ?? If No, what modifications was the resolution arrived at ?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Hi sorry for delay, I uninstall the application and run the QTP Clean Uninstaller v2.10. then reboot and install QTP and now it works fine, I also clear the Local Application data from my user's folder(before the reboot).

It could be, the next time I have those trouble I'll try this solution first, Instead uninstall QTP, run qtp clean uninstaller, erase my local application data, reboot, intall QTP.

Thanks A LOT! All of people who waste your time trying to help me.

Regards!Smile