Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
QTP HP Certification
Not Solved
hello, I intend to get the HP AIS certification at the moment, please can anyone to post here some materials which should be learned, also more samples, maybe some useful links, also please send them to my mail: lotos_j_v@yahoo.com

thanks,
Not Solved
Hi Dis is Nikhil.....

iam Planning to take Qtp Certification, so plz can u guide me what are the area's i have to concentrate..........

if You have any Dumps or material regarding certification plz forward to nandu.nikhil@gmail.com
Not Solved
i want to do certification..please help me up....
Not Solved
Hi,

I am interested to take the QTP certificatrion. HP no longer provides certification for QTP 9.2.. now its for QTP 10. But when i searched in HP site.. i found that there is only QTP 11 for downloading the trial version. Please guide me how to proceed in this..Also any study material about the certification will be of great help. Please share them.
Not Solved
Hi Moorthy, I'm neither employed with HP partner nor have any affiliation with HP. Can I still register in the portal? I did a quickf navigation to that site and it seems to allow registration only for HP partners. For a person, who is interested in self study and obtaining certification, how can he get access to portal and get learner id?

How is your experience with the test? What kind of questions did you face in the test? Were there any scripting related questions?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP Certification info jkpriyadarshini 2 3,313 08-24-2022, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ahmad3029
  UFT Certification lonnie.hailey@netscout.com 6 5,789 09-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  QTP 11(HPO-M47) certification dumps Ram333 13 38,925 07-23-2016, 03:04 PM
  Certification - UFT12 Nj_QTP 2 4,069 07-23-2016, 02:41 PM
  QTP Advanced certification info needed qapandit 3 4,163 04-08-2014, 10:48 AM