Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Run-time problem
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago
HP should help you in such cases.

Also you need to repair the 'e' and 'd' keys of your keyboard.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: qtpro.exe
Problem Signature 02: 10.0.4861.0
Problem Signature 03: 494a672d
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 49cc5b98
Problem Signature 07: 344a
Problem Signature 08: 21c
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.IOException
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=5...cid=0x0409

This is the error that I am still getting after all your suggestions..
@ANkur: whats with e and d keys?
As Per the posting guideline, we expect proper written English (no IM speak, misspelt words Pleeeeeeeeeease etc)

Do ensure that you follow these. Thanks for your understanding.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
I apologize. But I never use IM language because I am pursuing Doctrate in Lietrature Review. So there is little chance of I using a IM language. Infact I am strict aganist using short-cuts or forms.

I dont see anything wrong with my english in my reply-post.
Well the extended 'E's was a sign of QTP getting muddled.
Extended 'E's aren't any IM language genre'. They belong to poetic genre!

I was more curious for a instant solution didnt get to read the clauses. Guess when the things are on a heat you wouldn't even think of clauses about english (if) in a website.

Coming to the topic, QTP is working is fine as I had to get a PATCH file from the HP website on request. When you run this patch file it actually rectifies any errors of installation or deletion of any system property during uninstallation.

Thanks a lot people for your suggestions.
Teja -
Nothing Offensive, but i just want to let you know that this "charity work" by any of the forum members here is never without heat. I fully understand that during a situation you are aggrieved to write in such a way that you bring forward your emotions on the page. However, being on the other side my conclusion would be to have ignored the post just reading the way you wrote. There is a difference being you and the rest.
Ankur had been extremely polite in pointing out your mistake. If you were on a different forum.....things wouldnt have reached this far.

Sorry Buddy, this is just my opinion.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Well I appreciate being polite. There is least bit chance of registering in any forum as complete research was done the way responses were scripted in this forum.

Well I think I was civil too. Anyways I appreciated and apologized so no offense.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loading QRS files at Run time dvkbabu 2 9,815 03-24-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: UrmilaSaha
  Missing Resources, Information Pane, Debug Viewer, Run time Data Table not visible Aurodeepta 3 6,754 05-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Aurodeepta
  Object Identification not working on Run Time Ajatshatru 2 3,094 05-06-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Ajatshatru
  Error while adding Object to Object repository at run time SaranKumarV 3 8,394 02-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Last Post: dubeyvin
Rolleyes How can we run QTP on virtual machine at scheduled time through VB script. ritugoyal 13 21,799 11-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: vinod123