Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Unable to identify one of the Link when I script in DP
Not Solved
QTP Unable to identify one of the Link when I script in DP.

Code:
with Browser("title:= Login to KMAPI")
.Page("title:= Login to KMAPI").WebEdit("htmlid:=bemsId,htmltag:= INPUT").Set "5555"
.Page("title:= Login to KMAPI").WebButton("name:=Login").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame").Link("name:=Business Support,href:=http://172.16.27.221:9080/KMAPI/createBSForm.mth").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame_2").WebEdit("name:=bsTitle").Set "Test BS Full Flow"
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame_2").WebEdit("name:=estimatedHours").Set "11"
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame_2").WebButton("name:=Submit").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=mainFrame").Link("name:=My Work Items").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=myWorkItemsFrame").Link("name:=Business Support").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and").Frame("name:=myWorkItemsFrame").Link("name:=Complete and Close Request").Click
end with
If  Browser("title:= Business Support_3").Page("title:=Business Support").Exist(5)Then
    Reporter.ReportEvent micPass,"Business Support ","Page Opened"
End If
Browser("title:= Business Support_3").Page("title:=Business Support").Image("class:=calender").Click 8,11
wait  5
Browser("title:= Business Support_3").Page("title:=Business Support").Image("class:=calender_2").Click 10,6
wait 5
Browser("title:= Business Support").Page("title:=Business Support").WebButton("name:=Close Request").Click

Issue : In the Above script I tried descriptive programming,here in 4 th line there is a Link ,which is not getting identifed while running the script.
Can you please give me a solution for this.I tried adding different properties still same issue.Can we do Indexing ?If so can someone please help me with script examples to identify link?
Not Solved
i am no expert, but are we not suppose to write the properties separately?
e.g.

Code:
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame").Link("name:=Business Support" , "href:=http://172.16.27.221:9080/KMAPI/createBSForm.mth").Click

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to identify multilevel headers of JTable dharanikesav 0 1,332 01-16-2017, 07:09 PM
Last Post: dharanikesav
  Date Picker Issue - Unable to select date link dynamically rajkumarsm 1 4,974 09-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Last Post: rajkumarsm
  Qtp can not identify existing script prit deo 0 1,793 03-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Last Post: prit deo
  Unable to identify immediate parent in hierarchy martinshort 0 2,551 11-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Last Post: martinshort
  Unable to identify unque properties of chrome browser tanyamrz 5 4,583 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Last Post: pradeep singh