Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP can't find test script
Not Solved
After conneting to QC from QTP, I tried to open an existing script to modify it. QTP gave an error message saying script does not exist. I realized that the reason it was doing this was because I chnaged the name in QC. When I changed the name back QC was able to find the script and it opened.

Question: Has anyone seen this before and recomend a solution?

Thanks,
Charles
When I changed the name back in QC and reattempted to open it from QTP - it opened. I mis-stated that above.
Not Solved
Hi charles,

Even we faced similar issue twice. we were able to open it from local machine thru QC, but in server machine it was giving out the same error "script not found". try these out,
1. make sure all the plugins are installed correctly in all the machines.
2. Hp will be releasing updates, make sure u have all the update installed.
first solution worked for first time.
second solution worked for second time.

Regards,
Mallesh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using OR created in one system, not able to execute the test script in another system priyaang 4 3,184 03-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Last Post: priyaang
  How to find the latest modified file in QC11 current test attachment using QTP10 shiv.cse 0 1,753 07-23-2013, 01:25 AM
Last Post: shiv.cse
  Get the Parent Folder name in Test Plan for a Test from Test Lab using QTP godsown 0 5,939 09-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: godsown
  Where can I find a piugin so that I can test the application on Window Mobile 74ls90 2 2,587 09-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  How to export the QTP Test results in to HTML file using script venkatbatchu 9 26,269 08-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Last Post: manabh