Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP results in QC test lab
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Hi,

I am crated a QTP script to cover 25 data point validations( 25 rows of data in my Global sheet). It is created to cover 25 manual test cases.
If I execute this script from QC, I can see only one Pass or Fail for my test script.
My question is how I can show in the Quality Center for each of my data line pass or fail. I mean I want to see 25 results seperate in the Quality Center Test Lab.

Please, any solutions!!!

Regards,
Desh
Heard of anything called Run Iteration Results on QC ? If not,

Select the test which had completed the automation execution on your test lab, double click the test, you will see run iterations. Select the report for the execution you wanted and click on download report.

PS : You will need to install QTP Addin for QC from the Addins page on QC. Only then the report will be visible in the HTml Format.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Basanth,
Thanks for the reply.
I understood what you are saying. But, I am looking for 25 results seperately. Here we are getting 25 iteration in one result. Is there any way?

Regards,
Desh
Yes, You can exploit QC AOM and download the reports, Start's like this,

Code:
Set oQC = CreateObject("TDAPIOLE80.Connect")

Then, Exploit the TestFactory and the RunFactory. Iterations are stored in the RunFactory.

Search this forum and you will get what you are looking for.
Sorry Desh, Please correct,

Code:
Set oQC = CreateObject("TDAPIOLE80.Connect")
to
Set oQC = CreateObject("TDAPIOLE80.TDConnection")
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rolleyes Snapshots - Test Results Bhadra 8 7,714 11-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  capture screenshot using html code and view in QTP Test results Bhuvan 3 6,981 07-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Bhuvan
  Showing QC test lab tree folder structure in a form using OTA object guin.anirban 0 2,894 06-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Last Post: guin.anirban
  Get the Parent Folder name in Test Plan for a Test from Test Lab using QTP godsown 0 5,917 09-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: godsown
  how to export test results from QTP to QC uma87 5 10,266 09-29-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post: uma87