Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Radio Button
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago
i am facing problem with radio button deletion using qtp descriptive programing please help me.
Deletion or selection? if selection please post the object spy snapshot.
it is for deletion not selection
What is the error message if any?
it is not the error message but using qtp i could not delete the record by selecting radiobutton basically my problem when i select the radio button click on remove button it gets deleted and second time if i want to delete record it is unable to select the radio button. As per my application using qtp script i have to select the radio button and delete some of the records
Are you are not able to select the same radio button second time?
If you have multiple radio buttons corresponding to different records and you want to select a radio button and delete the record, then make sure that radio button properties of the current record matches with the one thats in the repository.If these radio buttons are dynamic then you should go for childobjects and get the dynamic radio button and delete. If this is not clear please post the object spy snap shot of the radio button.
Thank u but for example i want to delete the last one but it is deleting from first

Attached Files Image(s)

Code:
set allRadiobuttons=browser().Page()....childobjects("WebRadioButton")
allRadiobuttons(<index of the radio button to delete>).set

if you dont know the index and in this case as you said above if you want to delete last radio button then
Code:
allRadiobuttons(Ubound(allRadiobuttons)).Set
then click on remove.
If you are already doing it this way or it this doesn't help , pls post your code and object spy snapshot of the radio button to be deleted.
thank u for your reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radio Group problem vinod123 4 5,539 09-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  Identifying radio buttons with same html ID but dynamic webelement properties manishac 12 13,021 05-03-2012, 06:27 AM
Last Post: manishac
  identifying Webradiobuttons in a web radio group swayampadhi88 1 6,378 02-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Last Post: inborntester
  Checking Tool tip of field/Image/Radio Button mayur.bidkar 1 3,066 11-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post: mayur.bidkar
  select radio button based on UI text Sri 1 2,891 03-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Last Post: umar.shariff