Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Runtime value
Not Solved
In my application a webtable is there.Suppose I have 5 rows in my table(which may increase).Out of these 5 i have to check 4 rows which are constant...even if the no. of rows increase.Whatever the values comes in webtable w.r.t checkbox,it need to be checked.Can anyone please suggest me how to do this?
Not Solved
Hi Psinhac,

Record a Table CheckPoint on the webtable and use the object till webtable to get the rowcount and use GetCellData to fetch the data of a perticular row, column.
Not Solved
Hi,

You can use descriptive program to achinve this. Get the value based on the column and row and then check the value.

Let me know if you need any help in this regard.
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Not Solved
Hi supputuri,
I used descriptive program....below is the code but its not working fine as I feel i am not using Regular expression in this code in a correct way.

Code:
zip1=Browser("xxx").Page("xxx").WebElement("innerhtml:=28273").GetROProperty("innerhtml")
zip2=Browser("xxx").Page("xxx").WebElement("innerhtml:=91406").GetROProperty("innerhtml")
zip3=Browser("xxx").Page("xxx").WebElement("innerhtml:=30093").GetROProperty("innerhtml")
zip4=Browser("xxx").Page("xxx").WebElement("innerhtml:=19380

For i=0 to rowcount-1
        zip_no=Browser("xxx").Page("xxx").WebTable("xxx").GetCellData(i,10)
        If zip_no=zip1 Then

Browser("xxx").Page("xxx").WebCheckBox("name:=locationid","value:=81630904~1").Click

End If        
Next

This code is working for a particular row but when I add "and" in If condition and regular expression(.*) in value property webcheckbox its giving error.

can you tell me where I am doing the mistake in the above code?