SAP testing automation with QTP
Not Solved
@vibhakhandelwal

You can check the below site

http://automatingsap.blogspot.com

Regards,
Ankesh
Not Solved
Hi, I would like to know how to capture the highlighted value when doing QTP Automation in SAP.
I need to get the day of birth in the Personal Data tab of the user. How can it be done?
Not Solved
Hello Hari,

I need to create some charateristics in SAP but with multiple Char. Values. How do i go to multiple levels on a header? see below:

Code:
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("SAP Easy Access").Resize 98,17
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("SAP Easy Access").SAPGuiOKCode("OKCode").Set "CT04"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("SAP Easy Access").SendKey ENTER
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiEdit("Characteristic").Set "QTWTEST2"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiButton("Create").Click
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiEdit("Description").Set "QTP characteristics test2"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiComboBox("Data Type").SetFocus
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiComboBox("Data Type").Select "Character Format"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiEdit("Number of Chars").Set "6"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiTabStrip("TABSTRIP1").Select "Descriptions"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiTabStrip("TABSTRIP1").Select "Values"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiTable("Allowed Values").SetCellData 1,"Char. Value","QTW002"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Characteristics").SAPGuiTable("Allowed Values").SetCellData 1,"Description","TEST2"

------need to create another Char. value "QTW003" while still on the same header "QTWTEST2"
Just the next line below (data to be read from an excel file)
Not Solved
He is not going to help you solve ur problem. He last logged in to this site on 01-31-2008 06:56 PM.
Hope some one else can help you.

Thanks,
Elango
Not Solved
@Fredodo,

Are you facing issue automating SAP? I guess this problem is more related to SAP functinality.

Let me know what are you trying to achieve.

Regards,
Ankesh
Not Solved
Hi Folks,

I need to test sap gui 730 with QTP 10. The scripting option is enabled on both client and server side. Hence i am not getting any error when i try to spy objects from qtp 10.

But the problem now is like i am not able to see anything (meaning any object) from QTP when i spy. Any help will be greatly apppreciated
Not Solved
Hi,

You could try putting a Wait(nn) between the Click and the Select.
It is possible that the Select list has not been given enough time to display before you are trying to select the required value.

Cheers,
Mike
Not Solved
Hi Hari,
GD
i am QTP Tester ,now i am in sap testing project ,
i am new to this project can u pls tell me how to do testing in sap using qtp,
could u please send documents to my mail id sireesha2989@gmail.com.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP and CEF automation testing smmehadi@gmail.com 1 2,964 10-27-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: liuyuns
  "How to automate SAP Applications using QTP" suresz449 9 22,626 09-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Shiva Kumar
  SAP Automation Issue chinnikrishna 0 2,339 04-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Last Post: chinnikrishna
  how to sap testing using qtp sireesha 1 3,191 05-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Tarik Sheth
  "SAP automation using QTP" work from home kamal262007 0 2,643 01-15-2014, 01:22 AM
Last Post: kamal262007