Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search an Excel column to match Link
Not Solved
Hi guys...

Ok, once again i have myself stumped. This one seems a bit major.

Currently I have 5 page Sections of 5-10 Groups, which each have 1-40 number of Report links. My current code goes to each Section and each Group (depending on which section and group names are required) and copies All of the Reports name links, and corresponding Display, Search and AdFavs links plus the absX and absY locations of ALL links.

I do this because within each Section, and Group of links there can be duplicate exact names of report names and each of the Group names can have exact same Group names. Not to mention that the Display, Search and AdFav links are repeated for each report and that even though hidden, every last link while not visible can still be located. Whew... ;-)

See attachment of Section "Account Documents"

Now, after all of that work, I have been directed to only find certain 25-50 reports with a Section/Group. (Not to run each report in a Group). Im not sure how to do this.

I could, I guess go through all 800 reports, copy them to a file, then search that file for the matching Section, Group, and Report name to get the valid location absX and absY coordinates. But this could take a long time... a very long time.

Now I have to find a list of specific Reports, that I need to find in specific Group, in specific Section.

I created a table with all of the Report, Group and Sections links needed, but there is no easy way (that i can figure out) how to find these Reports and there corresponding Display, Search and AdFav links.

Any thoughts? Kind suggestions, ideas or at-a-girls?

Sadb

above repeat in PDF with images

Attached Files
.pdf   Finding Specific links on different pages.pdf (Size: 363.41 KB / Downloads: 91)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CyberArk CorePAS REST API to search for accounts pramod 0 561 06-29-2023, 03:11 PM
Last Post: pramod
  verify that parent properties match object currently displayed in your application. sona 0 2,955 02-21-2016, 12:00 PM
Last Post: sona
  [UFT] Get column name from SfwObject felino 0 2,910 12-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: felino
  Search All Test scripts For a Function? AndyBSG 1 2,582 02-19-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Unable to right click column header sudhirzpatil 4 6,103 07-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Last Post: sudhirzpatil