Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Select a Link with cell BG color in SAP
Not Solved
Hi All,

I am currently working with SAP table. The scenario here is that i need to select a link form the table (calander table 6x7) which has the cell backgroung color as "green"
to be noted:
1. Not all the cell contains data
2. Not all the data in the cell is a link
3. the link with the green background and non green bg have the same color property as the link is distinct from the bg
4. The data and the link position in the table may vary
5. Not all cells have same color

Here i need to randomly select the link with the green background or atleast please let me know how to select a link ( as my window closes once the link with the green bg is clicked) and adding the object for the Link in OR.
Awaiting a post ASAP.

thanks
Not Solved
'DWarAspire' -
I havent worked with a SAP window or anything related to SAP, but i probably think techincally you can try the below logic.

1. Take a childobject count and the childobject element as the link.
2. weblist().Object.CurrentStyle.color or weblist().object.Currentstyle.backgroundcolor or weblist().object.currentstlye.backcolor return anything ? [ Return is always a hex code. you may want to look up at google for the color]
3. If you get it then use a If then loop to select the link you want when the color is green.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hey Basanth,

Thanks for replying.

Here the problem is that all the link have the same color and properties and only the background has the different colors. The BG color and Link color are not related to each other.
We need to relate these two and select the link with green BG.

I am facing with another Issue here. I think the table is refreshing for every sec or so. the object is not getting identified during the play back. i tried to sync the page. but in vain.
Do we hv any other approach?

Cheers
DWar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to identify color name using QTP Sourabh146 1 3,879 08-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Last Post: basanth27
  Need to get background color of a webelement whose class is iframe sundari_msls 2 8,198 01-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: sundari_msls
  get color of string in cell of a java table brijesh_shivnani 2 5,743 04-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: brijesh_shivnani