Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SelectCell in powerbuilder 10 and QTP 10
Not Solved
Hi Guys

I recorded a PowerBuilder application which is supposed to place orders. I can select one among 7 products.while recording , I selected the second product from the 'product list' .While playing it works fine ,

Code:
pbwindow(xx).pbwindow(xx).pbwindow(xx).pbwindow(productlist).SelectCell 2,"desc"

but If I make the 2 as 1 in the expert view , it gives me a "general run error".

But if I make the 2 as 3 in the expert view, it works fine, ie it selects the third product from the list.

can anyone tell me why does it happens and what can be the solution
Not Solved
What data does the first row hold on your PowerBuilder Window ?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
It has the product number similar to the row 2 , 3 . It selects the first row, but it in turn throws the error and when I do a skip on the error message box , it moves to the next vbscript statement ( though it selected row 1) , where as it doesnt throws error when i select the row 2 or 3 .
Why does it happens particluarly on selecting first row
Not Solved
Help me out with the SCreenshot of the powerbuilder window with the first row, and the error message with details.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PowerBuilder 12.5 Alternative testing solution LGold 0 2,299 02-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Last Post: LGold
  QTP and Powerbuilder - " General Run Error" in parametrization guttustand 2 3,963 11-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post: sumanth.sqa