Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selecting image in swftable
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Hi

I am automating Windows based application through QTP with the help of .Net addin.

There is a swftable(many rows and 6 columns). I want to select the image present at Row1 and Column 1.

I have tried clickcell,selectcell and activate cell method but nothing is working. Please tell me how to click the image at(1,1).

Thanks
-Taran
Use ChildItem And ChildItemCount method, better go through QTP help manual.
Hi Taran,
try GetCellData

object.GetCellData (Row, Column)

the sample bellow is for web, try to use it for windows elements, by changing the objects from web to windows:
Code:
Browser(..).Page(..).WebTable("micclass := WebElement" , "class := obj_Class", "Html Tag := TD", "Text := obj_Text", "Index:=obj_Index").GetCellData("1", "1")

here is a sample for .NET Windows Forms, Get Data from a Specified Cell in an 'Infragistics UltraWinGrid' Control :
Code:
Sub GetCellData_Example1()
'The following example uses the GetCellData method with Infragistics UltraWinGrid control to return the data
'contained in the second row of the "Description" column within the second band level.
MyData = SwfWindow("Layouts").SwfTable("gridOne").GetCellData("0;1", "Description")
MsgBox MyData
End Sub

and another one, Get Data from a Specified Cell in a 'DevExpress XtraGrid' Control:

Code:
Sub GetCellData_Example2()
'The following example uses the GetCellData method with DevExpress XtraGrid control to return the data contained
'in the third row of the "CustomerID" column within the "Orders" view.
SwfWindow("MasterView").SwfTable("gridControl1").SetView "3 Orders;"
SwfWindow("MasterView").SwfTable("gridControl1").SelectCell 2, "CustomerID"
MyData = SwfWindow("MasterView").SwfTable("gridControl1").GetCellData("2", "CustomerID")
MsgBox MyData
End Sub

see within the QTP Help: GetCellData Method (Swf Table)

I hope it will help you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Searching for and selecting row in Datawindow zsl0009 0 2,668 08-04-2015, 01:02 AM
Last Post: zsl0009
  Problem selecting in a dropdown menu during playback. qemls29 9 12,456 07-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Sharan
  Selecting Link Magad 1 2,661 11-07-2014, 03:56 AM
Last Post: PrateepKaraval
  selecting values from the dropdown webelement poojaarora014 3 17,679 04-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Last Post: basanth27
  Selecting child node from Wintree object ajith123 2 5,002 02-26-2014, 02:12 AM
Last Post: supputuri