Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siebel pop-up window/dialog
Not Solved
Hi everybody,

I have encountered a problem during recording.
When recording with QTP, there are pop-up dialog for me to click the "OK" button. The action can be recorded in the QTP but it can't carry the action when run it. I tried to use Recovery Scenario Management. However, it need to carry out the recovery after realizing that there is an error. This will lengthen the time. Any other solutions towards this problem?
Not Solved
just want to add some additional information!!

When there is a pop-up dialog, the yellow arrow (indicate which line is running) doesn't point at
Code:
<Browser("Siebel Energy (CMS DR)_2").Dialog("Microsoft Internet Explorer_2").WinButton("OK").Click>
The arrow keep in the previous line,,

Thanks
Jody
Not Solved
It means that QTP has difficulty recognizing the pop-up object. See if this post on QTP unable to identify pop up window could help you.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Hi Ankur,

I have read that post many times before I come here.
I tried to do the 9 steps but still it can't work.
Anyway, Thanks for your help

Jody
Not Solved
Ok, Are the pop-ups part of application/are they some unexpected pop-ups. Can you paste the code here, detailing the exact problematic part.
Not Solved
I have attached a notepad file for you.
In fact, the problem can be solved if I use the recovery scenario management. However, I don't think it is a good solution.

Thanks
The problem come out at the last third row.

Attached Files
.txt   scripts.txt (Size: 2.54 KB / Downloads: 70)
Not Solved
ok, I see that now. What is the error message you are getting? Can you do a highlight on the ok button?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SAP GUI gets hanged while closing the Windows Pop Up kathirvelnagaraj 0 5,331 10-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Last Post: kathirvelnagaraj
Rolleyes QTP pop up window handling piyush8793 3 16,436 10-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Venkateswarluponna
At Siebel and Oracle Apps Objects Praveenkumar86 0 1,857 05-16-2015, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Praveenkumar86
Exclamation Login & logout in Siebel and clicking pop-up button yuetling926 7 10,700 07-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Last Post: hhamilton
  Is it possible to call Java window and Power Builder Window in 1 Action sbkhbk 0 2,447 06-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Last Post: sbkhbk