Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step Results
Not Solved
Not sure if this is easy and my brain is burned out today or if this just isn't possible...

Can I use the step results in my programming? I am looking to enter a single line for multiple steps completed - but ALL must complete as PASSED.

Example:

I have several steps verifying various fields are set to disabled in a form. So, I am looking for DISABLED property and verifying this is set to 1. If all of these steps are correct, I would like it to enter a line in the results like ALL CONTROLS PASSED.

Now, I can get each step to work. I can get the ALL CONTROLS PASSED line in the results. BUT, I can't get it to do it only IF all steps passed. Hell, I can't figure out how to compare that the step I created has passed.

Any help?
Not Solved
please use a boolean flag and fetch the value from your loop and compare the status and then write the report according to the status.
Let me know if you need detailed steps or explanation.
Thanks,
SUpputuri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ignore Predefined Step Faliure mnybon 0 1,764 11-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Last Post: mnybon
  QTP is not navigating to 'Next' step kotaramamohana 1 2,795 07-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: rajpes
  Test unable to record this step: clicking the first row out of various search results hima 10 6,228 08-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: supputuri