Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unable to identify chckboxes after long execution
Not Solved
Hi,

In my application,36 webelements are there if i click each webelement it shows some check boxes and i want to 'ON' those check boxes.
but the thing is after running the script 30 to 40 min,it fails to count the chkboxes,it shows the count as 0.if i close the application and run again then it counts correctly.

Am using the below code
Code:
Dim obj_check,allcheckboxes
Set obj_check=Description.Create
obj_Check("html tag").value="INPUT"
obj_Check("type").value="checkbox"
Set allcheckboxes=Browser("Browser").Page("Page").ChildObjects(obj_check)
chkboxCount= allcheckboxes.count()
'MsgBox chkboxCount

For m=0 to chkboxCount-1
If  Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebCheckBox("html tag:=INPUT","index:="&m).Exist(15) Then
CboxCheck= Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebCheckBox("html tag:=INPUT","index:="&m).GetROProperty("checked")
If CboxCheck=0 Then
Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebCheckBox("html tag:=INPUT","index:="&m).Set "ON"
Browser("Browser").Page("Page").Sync
End If
End If                                                
Next    
Browser("Browser").Page("Page").Image("CTRL_Save").Click
iam using,
QTP 9.2
IE-7
TIBCO UI,java application.

Any one help me one this please.

Regards,
Mahendra.
Not Solved
One question.. Are you using the above code as a function or procedure and calling it each time when you click the webelement to check the boxes? If yes try setting the allcheckboxes to nothing before leaving the procedure or function.

Let me know if this works

Thanks
Not Solved
Hi anil,
iam taking the webelements in array and using for loop i click on each element and click on chkboxes for eachelement and go to next webelement.
i think it may be database issue,because in one page 200 chkboxes are there,for that page its working fine but in another page it have 300,the app hang at there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT 14.0 is unable to Identify Oracle forms. krr 0 3,394 06-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: krr
  Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. ssanjeev 3 5,920 03-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: ankita
  Unable to identify objects for Python based application manu.sharma7 0 2,438 05-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: manu.sharma7
  UFT 12.0 is unable to identify the java Applet on Safari browser(MAC OS) Mahesh Kolla 0 2,628 05-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Mahesh Kolla
  UFT unable to identify JRadius Simulator window. hiteshwari.rao 0 1,890 01-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Last Post: hiteshwari.rao