Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to print a text present within a weblist
Not Solved
Code:
SystemUtil.Run "iexplore.exe", "https://developer.salesforce.com/signup?d=70130000000td6N"

'Trying to get the weblist count, am able to do it successfully
Code:
Set obj=Description.Create
obj("micclass").value="WebList"
Set odef=Browser("name:=Salesforce Developers").Page("title:=Salesforce Developers").ChildObjects(obj)
Print odef.Count

'Unable to print the text name present within the Weblist

Code:
Set oabc=Browser("name:=Salesforce Developers").Page("title:=Salesforce Developers").WebList("user[country]").GetItem(2)
Msgbox oabc
Not Solved
WebList("user[country]") - This seems to be an object from the repository.
You cannot use Descriptive programming in this order.
1. If Parent object is identified by descriptive methods, the child objects also need to be identified by descriptive methods only.
2. If parent object identified by Object repository, the child objects could be descriptive.

In short, once you use descriptive technique for a statement, all the subsequent object references in it need to be descriptive.

In your case you could use
Code:
odef(0).GetItem(2)
here '0' could be replaced by whatever index of the weblist you wish to interact with.
Not Solved
is WebList("user[country]") is name of object ? if not can you try with backslash I.E WebList("user\[country\]")

Thanks
Bharadwaj
Not Solved
Run this:

Code:
SystemUtil.Run "iexplore.exe", "https://developer.salesforce.com/signup?d=70130000000td6N"
Set obj=Description.Create
obj("micclass").value="WebList"
Set odef=Browser("name:=Salesforce Developers").Page("title:=Salesforce Developers").ChildObjects(obj)
Print odef.Count
For i=1 to 231
oabc=Browser("name:=Salesforce Developers").Page("title:=Salesforce Developers").WebList("html id:=country","html tag:=SELECT").GetItem(i)
Print oabc
Next