Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help with Gmail Sending mail feature
Not Solved Rolleyes 
Hello I am new to QTP and I am trying to open Gmail, loginto my acct and send email to someone. I am not using OR and writing script in Expertview. Script is working fine but it is not clicking on Compose even though I have tried all different properties I got from Object Spy. Please help and below is my script without my email.

Quote:'Sending myself Email
Systemutil.Run("iexplore.exe"),"www.gmail.com"
Browser("name:=Gmail").Page("title:=Gmail").WebEdit("name:=Email").Set"qualityassurance6"
Browser("name:=Gmail").Page("title:=Gmail").WebEdit("name:=Passwd").Set"autooooooooo"
Browser("name:=Gmail").Page("title:=Gmail").WebButton("name:=Sign in").Click
Browser("name:=Inbox \(11\) - qualityassurance6@gmail\.com - Gmail").Page("title:=Inbox \(11\) - qualityassurance6@gmail\.com - Gmail").Sync
Browser("name:=Inbox \(11\) - qualityassurance6@gmail\.com - Gmail").Page("title:=Inbox \(11\) - qualityassurance6@gmail\.com - Gmail").WebElement("innertext:=Compose").Click

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
When you are running your script, do you have 11 emails as unread?...
Change browser and page object properties to identify it every time..
Not Solved
So if I change properties of Browser and Page, that will let the Compose button work ? Because I didn't have much to chose from when it came to Page properties so picked same. Please help further, thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GMAIL Object Identification sidqtp 2 3,379 11-08-2014, 10:12 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  How To pick up the particular mail in Post Login Gmail page and click on Checkbox akhandesh 0 2,679 12-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: akhandesh
  Query for configuration of Mail Body section through VB/QTP prasanna.rathinam 1 2,845 09-19-2013, 12:03 PM
Last Post: ssvali
MyBB Urgent Help!! parikhtapan 0 1,941 04-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Last Post: parikhtapan
Exclamation Need help on Urgent Basis--GWT related problem.. souvikghosh_diatm 7 5,425 02-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Last Post: mwaikar