Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Validate Page Loading
Not Solved
Hi,
I have to validate if a page is loading correctly or not. How do I validate this?

Thanks
Swamy
Not Solved
Hi Swamy,

Please check for the status in the "WinStatusBar". If any errors while loading the page you the status will be "Error" else the status will be "Done".
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Not Solved
Hi Swamy,

You can use Page CheckPoint to check the links, image source and broken links.
Not Solved
What property do I use to check the status of the page?
Not Solved
Is Status bar of IE reliable? Does it verify if the page loads correctly?
Not Solved
HI Swamy,

That should be the Ideal case and it should be reliable.

You can use "regexpwndtitle" property and to check the page status. I have used the same methodology in one of my script and it has been working properly.

Please let me know if you need any more informatin.
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Not Solved
I noticed that if my cursor is positioned at point and if a link shows up at that point during the test, the status bar retrieves the address of that link instead of "Done" or "Error" message. This doesn't exactly validate if the page has loaded properly or not. What will the status bar say if I get a common browser error like "401 Unauthorized" or "403 Forbidden"?

Yes, I would like to learn more about regexpwndtitle. Please give me some few links where I can do a reading or you could give me a short description of it and how I can use it. Thanks

Swamy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to validate mandatory filed (*) in web application using balak89 1 3,959 09-13-2015, 12:54 AM
Last Post: ADITI1992
Smile Need to validate a .txt file and .jpeg image. aman8604 0 2,095 04-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Last Post: aman8604
Sad Validate New Employee Creation hello_sanjay 0 1,803 04-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Last Post: hello_sanjay
  how to validate all lebel object in a table niketa 1 2,688 10-30-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Can we validate series plotted on tee chart excellentpawan123 0 1,824 10-30-2014, 11:12 AM
Last Post: excellentpawan123