Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WaitProperty does not refresh the object (WebNumber)
Not Solved
Hi,

In my application I have a Search table (which is a WebElement), which has a Paging section "Page X of Y". The "X" is a WebNumber.
Since I am having synchronization issues, I figured, that I am going to inspect that "X" whenever I need to flip to the next page.
So here is what I tried
Code:
If (Browser("WebBrowser").Page("MainPage").WebElement("MyTable").WebNumber("PagingObject").WaitProperty("value", 2, 10000)) Then
//Do something
End If

But that does not work, even though next page is visible, that "value" in that WebNumber is still 1. 
What is more funny, after those 10s when I try
Code:
Browser("WebBrowser").Page("MainPage").WebElement("MyTable").WebNumber("PagingObject").GetROProperty("value")

it is now 2...
So it seems that WaitProperty did not refresh.

I have changed that WebNumber into a WebEdit in my OR, but that didn't solve it.

I ended up doing this

Code:
Set pagingObject = Browser("WebBrowser").Page("MainPage").WebElement("MyTable").WebNumber("PagingObject")
While pagingObject.Object.value <> 2
  wait 1
  pagingObject.RefreshObject
Wend

The key was that RefreshObject.
But I really don't like it. Can anyone help me? Why is it not refreshing?

Regards

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Waitproperty or Checkproperty with micGreaterThan() Code typhoon23 1 1,870 08-23-2017, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  [UFT] WpfTable and WaitProperty with RowCount robertosalemi 0 1,848 11-23-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: robertosalemi
  Synchronization using waitproperty Nisha 1 2,188 10-29-2016, 09:20 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  SwfToolbar and WaitProperty: how get text robertosalemi 0 1,798 12-14-2015, 08:22 PM
Last Post: robertosalemi
  Waitproperty is not working excellentpawan123 1 2,723 06-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Last Post: raju