Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to set the Checkbox in Gmail Inbox
Sad 
Hi,
I am trying to set or click the CheckBox in Gmail Inbox.There are total 8 columns.I am able to see 3 to 8 columns getting HighLight properly. But when i try to highLight column 1 and 2 ,it shows nothing and gives the error "Object required: 'ObjChildItem'
Line (27): "ObjChildItem.HighLight"

Code: For i = 1 to ObjGetRow
Set ObjChildItem = ObjInboxPage.ChildItem(i,1,"WebElement",0)
ObjChildItem.HighLight

All the objects are showing as WebElement ,even the checkBox also. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance,
(02-14-2012, 09:29 PM)shesharm Wrote: Hi,
I am trying to set or click the CheckBox in Gmail Inbox.There are total 8 columns.I am able to see 3 to 8 columns getting HighLight properly. But when i try to highLight column 1 and 2 ,it shows nothing and gives the error "Object required: 'ObjChildItem'
Line (27): "ObjChildItem.HighLight"

Code: For i = 1 to ObjGetRow
ObjChildItem.HighLight

All the objects are showing as WebElement ,even the checkBox also. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Probably there are no items there. What does the below return,

Code:
For i = 1  to ObjGetRow
msgbox ObjChildItem.name
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
I tried with the above mentioned code. But i am still not able to get it. I have tried to change column position also in the childitem. With the above code i got the error "Object doesn't support this property or method: 'ObjChildItem.name'
Line (27): "msgbox ObjChildItem.name". "
From 3rd column to 8th column i am able to highlight the value. But at the 1st and 2nd column where checkbox present , i am not able to highlight it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Identifying Checkbox inside SilverLight Table indra_s 0 3,012 03-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Last Post: indra_s