Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webservies with SOAP Attachment - QTP
Not Solved
Hi

If you guys know how to test a webservice with SOAP attachment using QTP please let me know.
It will be good if you can script snippet for the testing SOAP Attachment.

Thanks
Kesavan
Not Solved
Can you explain in detail, what do you mean by SOAP "attachment"? Also what are your testing requirements?

As far as I know, SOAP is a "protocol" used to exchange XML based messages.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Ankur,

Guess you would have come across Webservices with Attachments(Binary Attachments). I need to know howto test the Webservice request with Attachment - If you have a QTP script snippet for this please send it across.

Thanks
Kesavan
Not Solved
You would probably need the WebService add-in.
Not Solved
FredMan is correct,a web services add-in is required to test the web services...once you have that, you can direct the wizard to webservice wsdl and after validation, it will pick up all operations...using the web service object, you can send soap requests etc
Not Solved
Hi,
Am using QTP11 with enabling webservice addin where i can able to test webservices by just giving wsdl i want to test.
But while sending request using QTP i want to attachment text file to the webservice request.
Can anyone help me how to attach file to the webservice request.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to Automate SOAP UI test cases on QTP geethwind 6 18,777 08-07-2014, 12:03 AM
Last Post: rshrestha
  "UPLoad attachment into QC using OTA" suresz449 0 3,797 02-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Last Post: suresz449
  Sending soap request in qtp ugandhar 1 12,104 02-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Last Post: rajeshwar
Rolleyes attachment when computer is locked Usman Muzaffar 0 1,610 02-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Usman Muzaffar