Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing values to DataTable
Not Solved
I'm new to the site - so please forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else. Smile

I'm using the following code to set a value on the Global datasheet - I see the value written during run-time, but after the execution is completed, the values are removed from the DataTable. Any chance someone can help me figure out what I'm missing? Ideally, I want this value to be retained after execution.

With the code below, I expect to write the contents of the variable DOC_NUM to the column labeled "DOC_NUM" on the Global datasheet:
Code:
Dim DOC_NUM

DOC_NUM = "12345"

DataTable.Value("DOC_NUM",dtGlobalSheet) = DOC_NUM
Not Solved
After the execution export the file

Code:
DataTable.Export  "c:\test.xls"
Not Solved
Hi,

You cannot the see those records in the datatable in such case. you can see those records at your results.

1. Open the results
2. at right side click on the "captured data" or "data".
3. There you can find the data table.
4. Then click on the sheet in which you stored your data. then you can see your stored data.

Regards,
Chinnikrishna

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing to Run time data table Neetha 5 11,663 08-27-2015, 10:18 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Reading and writing is the same text file poulomi21b 2 5,813 07-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Last Post: poulomi21b
Question User-Defined Environment Variables vs. Global Variables vs. DataTable Values imzeeshan 0 2,840 11-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Last Post: imzeeshan
  Writing checkpoint to output file - need help dublinsox 0 1,902 08-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Last Post: dublinsox
  Writing Test setup in QTP qtpbegin 0 2,064 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Last Post: qtpbegin