Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error -2147417851 , how to fix it??
Not Solved
one quick question ankur..
I intend to capture all the popup windows when rediff.com loads and close em immediately without interrupting the actual page load and rest of the steps in test.

when I tried recording www.rediff.com , on page load, it displays a pop -up window.I tried using pop-up trigger event at that point using recovery scenario manager. on recovery step I selected mouse/keyboard option and key operation "enter" as I don't know what action should be selected to close all the pop-up windows successfully and continue with the normal process of page load and clicking other options. in post recovery run step I chose "proceed to the next step".
when I try to run the script it give me error "general run error: " I captured the error number using Err.Number "-2147417851" and googled it.no help found on that?
can you please help me resolve this and guide me through the process how to capture pop-up window.
following is the statement where the error occurs: here Browser("Browser") changes to Browser("Browser_2").
Browser("Browser_2").Navigate "http://ia.rediff.com/uim/ads/Rediff_UShomepage-Popunder-640x480-Bottom3.htm","Bottom3"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shy Run Time Error '-2147417851'(80010105); ShrikantBiradar3449 6 9,744 12-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Last Post: ShrikantBiradar3449