Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
object spy not recognizing object.. pleaseeeee help
Solved: 7 Years, 4 Months ago
Sad  I am using IE-9 for UFT 12.53. My object spy is not able to recognize the object correctly. Record and play pack is okay but radio button parameterization and descriptive programming  is not being possible since object spy is not able to show  the properties properly. 

Did any of you face same kind of problem? if you faced and solved it please share your opinion. I did everything that I could.Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks.
(12-17-2016, 03:03 PM)Sonia Sadeque Wrote: Sad  I am using IE-9 for UFT 12.53. My object spy is not able to recognize the object correctly. Record and play pack is okay but radio button parameterization and descriptive programming  is not being possible since object spy is not able to show  the properties properly. 

Did any of you face same kind of problem? if you faced and solved it please share your opinion. I did everything that I could.Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks.

What do you mean by "not recognize correctly" ? is it showing incorrect property or not showing at all ?

Please check few basic things, zoom level should be 100% in browser, if that is fine try to open browser first and UFT later, i think this issue was fixed with UFT 12.2 but make sure that is not the reason.
@ishan: A small correction. As a rule, it is UFT first and then the application.

@Sonia: Without knowing adequate details , it is difficult to solve a issue. You may look into this article.

17 UFT Object Identification Tips
(12-22-2016, 02:09 PM)Ankur Wrote: @ishan: A small correction. As a rule, it is UFT first and then the application.

@Sonia: Without knowing adequate details , it is difficult to solve a issue. You may look into this article.

17 UFT Object Identification Tips

Thanks for correction Ankur, i was intend to write same thing but typed incorrectly.  Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP not recognizing date calendar kQTPs 1 3,448 12-20-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: harikrishna
  When trying to recognize the object in QTP, each object is recognized as “WinObject:S geetasarvadnya 2 3,470 10-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  Object Spy window is not getting hidden Neetha 2 2,777 08-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Last Post: balak89
  Object repository losing object properties ishan.mahajan@adp.com 2 3,437 08-20-2015, 11:33 PM
Last Post: ADITI1992
  login object not found in object repository Akram 2 2,969 06-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Last Post: babu123