Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objects are not getting added to object repository
Not Solved Exclamation 
Hi,
I was facing problem adding objects to Local/Shared obj repository

My application was developed in WPF and .net

Issues:
-- QTP is not generating script for WpfMenu items. For example File->Menu. While recording when you click on File and Menu items QTP is not generating script automatically.

My question: If QTP is not generating script, how to add object properties to repository?

When I do object spy for menu item i can able to see object properties.

I have tried the following ways to add objects to repository but still i am not able to add.

1. Object repository ->Add Objects to Local
2. Obj Repository Manager->Add Objects
3. Resources->Obj Repository Manager->Objects->Navigate and Learn

Stepes I followed (Ex): Opened object repository then click on "Objects->Add object to local" then i pointed to menu item (File) then i am checking objects in object repository.
But objects are not getting added to object repository

Note: I was trying other application for "Navigate and Learn option" but i can able to see the objects in repository.

Kindly help how to resolve above issue

Messages In This Thread
Objects are not getting added to object repository - by iamsekhar - 08-04-2010, 12:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Collecting Objects And Object State At Runtime zunebuggy 3 1,554 11-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Do we need object repository?? subhashinid 0 1,871 07-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Last Post: subhashinid
  Object repository losing object properties ishan.mahajan@adp.com 2 3,477 08-20-2015, 11:33 PM
Last Post: ADITI1992
  login object not found in object repository Akram 2 3,006 06-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Last Post: babu123
  object was not found in the Object Repository reynard 0 6,694 03-17-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: reynard