Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fireevent ondblclick hangs QTP until window is closed
#3
Hello babu123,

Thank you for a fast reply.

Unfortunately a wait statement is not what I need. I need QTP to proceed execution without the window being closed. QTP is not timing out or failing with an error message. It just keeps waiting until I close the window manually.

I cannot figure out why.

A screenshot of the window is attached.


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fireevent ondblclick hangs QTP until window is closed - by Andor - 06-01-2015, 08:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT 14.03 getting closed automatically after invoking UFT 14.03 khwaja.abbas@gmail.com 1 2,095 07-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  UFT 12 hangs on a line (.NET forms) sara- 0 3,084 10-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Last Post: sara-
  QTP hangs Girish S 0 2,349 03-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Girish S
  QTP hangs on handling error window dtamilarasan 1 4,524 06-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Last Post: basanth27
  QTP hangs when application error Windows displays rj_hogan 0 3,238 11-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: rj_hogan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)