Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help - working with Web Radio Buttons
Solved: 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Hi,

I am using Version 9.1 of QTP and working on Web Applications using IE as the browser. I have the following 1 questions..
1) When I log into an application, a page is displayed having WebradioButton Group (there are 2 radio buttons on the page with the same "name") and one of the buttons is selected by default (the first of the two) . I want to verify that the first radio button IS indeed selected. How can I do this? Is there any function/method to check this?

2) I have a WebTable (say 'x') in my application .. (The application actually contains many nested tables ). I have not added the 'x' object to my object repository. I have the following function in my code.. I am not able to retrieve the rowcount and columncount for the table.

Code:
'Function ValidateFields(oPage)
   On Error Resume Next
   Dim intIndex , intRowCt,  intColCt, oTableObj
    intIndex = GetIndex("WebTable", oPage) 'Returns the index of the table 'x'
    Set oTableObj = oPage.WebTable("index :="&intIndex , "html tag:=TABLE ")
    intRowCt  = oTableObj.RowCount  'does not return row count of table 'x'
    intColCt = oTableObj.ColumnCount(1) 'does not return column count of table 'x'

'End Function

Please advise
Thanks.

Question 2 cont..
I tried adding the Web Table to the object repository too, Since Rowcount , and ColumnCount are test object properties. Still I cannot retrieve the valuesfor rowcount and columncount. Please advise!

Messages In This Thread
Need help - working with Web Radio Buttons - by newuser001 - 02-13-2008, 02:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP 11 is unable to recognize prime faces components ,for ex: List and radio butt pradeep singh 8 6,694 02-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: pradeep singh
  How to click a radio button inside a webtable silpavinod 9 13,282 01-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Last Post: vishalu.vs
  Capturing lines between java buttons cowboy49 0 1,695 08-19-2012, 04:52 AM
Last Post: cowboy49
  QTP Opens a popup window but won't recognize the buttons in the window Blaster0007 4 7,671 07-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Last Post: sree.85
  Radio Buttons petes85gt 0 3,135 02-22-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: petes85gt