Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funtion to get the status of the check box along with name of the web element
Not Solved Exclamation 
Hi everyone,

Please help me in writing a function in QTP. I am testing a web page which has so many check boxes (more than 50) with different name for each check box like chkbox_1, chkbox_2, chkbox_3 and so on. I writing a function to check the status of the check box (Checked or Unchecked) along with the name of the check box (like chkbox_1, chkbox_2).

I am able to get the status of the check box in the output but I am not able get the name of the check box in the output using the below function.

Code:
Public Function FindWebTable(ByVal sBrowserName, ByVal sPageName,ByVal sWebTableName)
Set oDesc2 = Description.Create()
    oDesc2("micclass").Value = "WebTable"
    oDesc2("name").Value= sWebTableName

Set WebTableCount=Browser("title:="&sBrowserName).Page("title:="&sPageName).WebTable("name:="&sWebTableName)
         Rows=WebTableCount.RowCount
   msgbox Rows

For i = 1 To Rows - 1
        WebCheckBoxName=WebTableCount.GetCellData(i,2)
        Reporter.ReportEvent micDone,"Name of the Check Box=",WebCheckBoxName
Next

End Function

Please let me know where am I doing wrong, I would appreciate if any one can help me in writing this function.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Divyamann

Messages In This Thread
Funtion to get the status of the check box along with name of the web element - by diyamann - 04-21-2009, 02:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to close/restart UFT in "Not responding" status with AOM script CharlieMadrid 0 1,072 05-21-2020, 08:46 PM
Last Post: CharlieMadrid
  Unable to select WebFile element upadhyay40 5 7,537 06-28-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: aakash
  Auto complete for Web Edit box branjitk 2 5,716 12-20-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: supputuri
Question Is Reporter ignoring the status of steps? dlaureano 3 3,428 06-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Jay
  QTP identifying WebList as WebEdit and an Element passion77 3 8,146 01-27-2014, 10:21 PM
Last Post: supputuri